In Part 3 of our Top 10 FAQ’s from customers and consumers across the country, we answer your questions about custom bottled water labels. Let’s start with a success story where custom bottled water was a hit at a promotional event at Lambeau Field.
“The personalized labels on the water bottles were a huge success at the professional conference we attended. As a sponsor of the event, we were able to get the word out on Omni Resources’ service offerings as people walked around with the water bottles. There were lots of questions and conversations that drew people back to our booth. We will definitely use these again in the future!” Lisa Knuth, Omni Resources, Inc.
What label types do you offer?
- Our standard labels are durable high gloss, permanent adhesive, waterproof white vinyl labels that stand up to moisture from refrigeration or an ice-filled cooler
- Labels are over-sized to offer more advertising space; label sizes vary by bottle size
- Clear vinyl labels are available with a qualifying minimum order
- We print up to 4-color process (no Pantone colors) and achieve excellent print quality thanks to the label material we use
Can we design our own labels?
- Yes, you can design your own label using our label template and provide us final print-ready artwork with a set-up charge of $35
- Or we can set up your label for a nominal charge of $65. Simply send us your label art or logo and any additional information you need added, such as address, phone number, website or message
- Our Graphics Department will prepare a color label proof and e-mail to you for approval
Visit http://langladesprings.com/label-design/ for details
Can we supply our own labels?
- Yes, you can supply your own labels as long as they meet our production standards
Check out our online Label Gallery at http://langladesprings.com/label-gallery/ to see more